Sean is an accomplished Chartered Occupational Psychologist and executive coach, experienced at identifying and solving issues in the workplace based on current psychological theories.
Having served as an Army Officer for over 30 years, he has extensive experience as a leader practitioner, which is complimented by his thorough knowledge and experience of the design and implementation of training and development programs in a multitude of cross-cultural, global environments.
Sean’s interest in coaching and psychology was borne out of curiosity over 20 years ago. However, this curiosity soon turned into a passion and over the last two decades plus, he has designed, developed, and delivered numerous coaching programmes and has successfully set up coaching networks in organisations. He is an experienced executive coach and has supported individuals and organisations for a variety of reasons, including personal development, reducing stress and anxiety, and providing support through challenging times. Sean is also an accomplished assessor and coach for clients who may have Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs), including dyslexia, dyspraxia, and dyscalculia.
Sean is an extremely flexible coach, with a reputation of ensuring that the client is the top priority in the process. His knowledge of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy, Mindfulness, and a multitude of coaching models, renders his style very much a blended approach dependent on the client’s needs and aspirations. His nature is cool, calm, and collected, but very enthusiastic, setting the environment for the client to be challenged, but with empathy and understanding.
MSc - Occupational Psychology
- BSc (Hons) – Psychology
- Membership Award in Leadership and Management - City & Guild Institute, London (MCGI)
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- ILM Level 7 Coaching and Mentoring
- BTEC Level 4 – Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Psychometric test user – ability
- Psychometric test user – personality
- Hogan’s Personality testing – (MVPI, HDS, HPI)
- Teams Management Systems (TMSDI)
- Saville Wave Assessments
- BeTalent assessments – Strengths, Resilience, Decision Making, and Psychological Safety
- Registered Mindfulness Teacher
- C.Psychol – Chartered Psychologist
- AFBPsS – Associated Fellow of the British Psychological Society
To create a psychologically safe environment where the coach and client can challenge and be challenged, to ensure the needs of the client are met. This is achieved by ensuring the underpinning values of trust, respect, competence, responsibility, and integrity are maintained at all times. The clients are central to the process and through the journey of enquiry, challenge, and discovery, they are able to maximise their true potential.