Georgina has experience in a wide variety of sectors gained in a career spanning over 25 years as a consultant, facilitator and coach.
Having completed her first degree in Psychology, Georgina started her career in London working for a global advertising agency, before completing a Master’s Degree in Business Psychology. She moved into the areas of internal communication and change management working for a UK consultancy, and then moved to South Africa with a global consultancy. Here she worked on large scale projects across the EMEA region before then returning to work in the UK. She has specialised in the areas of team and individual management and engagement, change management, internal communications and customer service. She has worked with some of the world’s leading companies and brands. Clients have included Shell, Unilever, Old Mutual, Glaxo SmithKline, Gucci, Amazon, Volkswagen and the University of Oxford.
As a business psychologist, coach and facilitator, Georgina has worked with employees at all levels in a wide variety of business sectors in these key areas:
- Strategy and goal setting
- Leadership and management development
- Team development
- Change management
- Confidence and impact
- Productivity, focus and time management
- Customer service
Warm and encouraging, but not afraid to challenge as necessary to help her clients create inspiring and lasting progress and change. Georgina underpins all her coaching with sound, psychological principles and the values of positivity, self-belief and transformation.
- BSc Psychology and MSc Business Psychology
- Advanced Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching Essentials
- Certified and Accredited Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Approved Course Tutor in management development with Chartered Management Institute
- DISC Certified
- Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Level A and B Psychometric Testing
"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows" Ralph Marston.